Leverage Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Overview
- About Product Recommendations (PR)
- About Dynamic Navigation Experience (DNE)
- About Automatic Relevance Tuning (ART)
- About Query Suggestions (QS)
- About Event Recommendations (ER)
- About Smart Snippets
- About Coveo Machine Learning Case Classification (CC)
- Manage Models
- Custom Context
- User Profile
- About User Stitching
About Query Suggestions (QS)
Coveo ML QS models:
Identify exact, partial, or fuzzy matches with typed characters anywhere in any individual keyword appearing in any order.
Stem query suggestion keywords to remove duplicates.
Offer the most relevant recommendations by ranking query suggestions by considering the following:
Only consider queries that were followed by clicked search results a specific number of times (see Reviewing Coveo Machine Learning Query Suggestion Candidates). This prevents infrequent queries from polluting the suggestions.
Members with the required privileges can configure and activate Coveo ML QS in a few clicks. Developers can leverage the feature in the desired search interface.