- Install Coveo for Sitecore in a Sitecore On-Premises Environment
- Install Coveo for Sitecore Alongside Sitecore in Azure PaaS
- Coveo for Sitecore JSS
- Install Coveo for Sitecore With Sitecore in Docker
- Install SXA Components
- Send Coveo Analytics to Sitecore xConnect
- Configure the Primary Deployment Region or Multi-Region Support in Coveo for Sitecore
Send Coveo Analytics to Sitecore xConnect
Coveo for Sitecore packages for Sitecore 9 and 10 versions ship with files required to enable sending Coveo Analytics events to Sitecore xConnect.
Enabling the events requires some manual steps that involve both your Sitecore instance and your xConnect instance(s).
To enable sending Coveo Analytics events to Sitecore xConnect
In your Sitecore instance file system, navigate to
In another file explorer window, open the file system of your Sitecore xConnect instance and navigate to
Copy all JSON files from the
XConnectDefinitionsfolder into the
Modelsfolder of your xConnect instance. Repeat this step for all your xConnect instances.
In your Sitecore instance, navigate back to
Activate the xConnect configuration file by removing the
.disabledextension of the
You can now include the
Send Analytics To Sitecore component in your page to send analytics to the Sitecore xConnect service.