- Usage Example
- Leading Practices
- Managing Items and Permissions
- Managing Security Identities in a Security Identity Provider
- Updating the Status of a Push Source
- Resetting a Push Source
- Creating a File Container
- Understanding the orderingId Parameter
- Understanding the API Processing Delay
- Troubleshooting API Error Codes
- API Reference
Managing Security Identities in a Security Identity Provider
A security identity is an entity (i.e., a user, group, virtual group, or granted identity) that can be used to define a permission on a secured item, so that only authenticated users who are allowed to access this item can see it in query results.
The Push API exposes several operations that allow you to manage security identities in the security identity provider of a secured Push source.
The articles in this section explain how to use those operations.