- Record Coveo Events in Sitecore Analytics
- Available Coveo Page Events
- Sitecore Page Events Logged by Coveo for Sitecore
- Change Event Data
- Record Custom Events
- About the Experience Profile
- Customize the Caption of Experience Profile Events
- Query Events in the Sitecore Analytics Database
- Track Events in an External Database
- About the Analytics Pipelines
Record Coveo Events in Sitecore Analytics
Coveo events to Sitecore Analytics Requirements
To track the search interface usage analytics, the following requirements must be met:
The MVC framework must be enabled (see Sitecore MVC Developer’s Reference Guide).
You must have the Sitecore Experience Platform (XP) edition. For more information, see Sitecore Experience Platform.
For Sitecore 7.2, the Sitecore DMS must be installed (see DMS installation guide).
The Page Events located under
/sitecore/system/Settings/Analytics/Page Events/Coveomust be published to the
Enabling or Disabling Coveo Events in Sitecore Analytics
To send Coveo analytics events to the Sitecore xDB/DMS reporting database, add the Coveo Send Analytics To Sitecore rendering to the page.
If you have a global search box, add the component to each page where the box is present, or add it to a common layout by referencing the presentation item in the code of the layout.