Just like the Coveo Usage Analytics module, the Sitecore Analytics module lets you track analytics data for a Coveo-Powered search page. The various events that occur within it are logged in the Sitecore Analytics database, where they can be used to generate custom reports and help you personalize your pages.
The following pages describe how to configure the Sitecore Analytics module and how to use the collected data to personalize the end-user experience.
Articles in this section:
- Record Coveo Events in Sitecore Analytics
- Available Coveo Page Events
- Sitecore Page Events Logged by Coveo for Sitecore
- Change Event Data
- Record Custom Events
- About the Experience Profile
- Customize the Caption of Experience Profile Events
- Query Events in the Sitecore Analytics Database
- Track Events in an External Database
- About the Analytics Pipelines