- Record Coveo Events in Sitecore Analytics
- Available Coveo Page Events
- Sitecore Page Events Logged by Coveo for Sitecore
- Change Event Data
- Record Custom Events
- About the Experience Profile
- Customize the Caption of Experience Profile Events
- Query Events in the Sitecore Analytics Database
- Track Events in an External Database
- About the Analytics Pipelines
Sitecore Page Events Logged by Coveo for Sitecore
When the Analytics component is enabled, Coveo for Sitecore logs a variety of page events in the Sitecore xDB, such as those described in Available Coveo Page Events.
The Search event is available by default in Sitecore. When using the Coveo UI components with Analytics enabled, Search events will be logged for the following user actions:
Search Query submit - when the user clicks on the search button or types enter in a search box.
Search-as-you-type - when the user searches for a value in an interface in which search-as-you-type is enabled.
This event appears as the following in the Experience Profile:
No Search Hits Found Event
This event is a specific use case of the Search event, which is only triggered when a query returns no results. This applies to the same user actions as the Search event.
By default, this event doesn’t appear in the events of the Experience Profile.