- About Sitecore, Coveo for Sitecore, and Coveo Fields
- Special Character Translation in Field Names
- About the Search Result Title Selection Sequence
- Understanding How Coveo for Sitecore Resolves the Site for the Clickable URI
- Specify Which Fields to Index
- Change the Settings of Sitecore Fields
- Create Computed Fields
Change the Settings of Sitecore Fields
A Coveo field has several settings that allow you to leverage functionalities based on field values, such as facets, free text search, and result sorting.
Sitecore Field Settings
For Sitecore fields, you set field settings in the
fieldMap/fieldNames element of the
The following articles provide instructions on how to configure each of the field settings available in Coveo for Sitecore and how to reset a field to its default settings.
Fields From Other Sources
For fields outside of Sitecore, you can control field settings directly in the Coveo Administration Console (see Add or Edit a Field).