Coveo for ServiceNow
- Installing Coveo for ServiceNow
- Creating a ServiceNow Source
- Replacing the Service Portal Search Page
- Replacing the Service Portal Search Boxes
- Configuring the Case Deflection Panel
- Configuring the Insight Panel
- Configuring Query Filters
- Configuring Machine Learning Models
- Customizing the Coveo for ServiceNow Components
Creating a ServiceNow Source
Create a Crawling Account
Create a ServiceNow Source
At the present time, since the Coveo for ServiceNow integration is still in its very early stages of development, you must contact Coveo Support to create and configure a ServiceNow source. Then, if you feel comfortable enough, you can refer to the Generic REST API Source documentation to edit the source configuration as your needs change.
- Optionally, you can create additional sources in your Coveo Cloud organization (see Available Coveo Cloud V2 Source Types).
- To begin leveraging the content of your your Coveo Cloud organization index in ServiceNow, you should replace your current Service Portal search page with a Coveo search page (see Replacing the Service Portal Search Page).