This guide explains how to deploy Coveo for ServiceNow in your ServiceNow instance.
Coveo for ServiceNow allows your users to find the information they need more quickly and effectively by combining proactive widgets, Usage Analytics, Machine Learning, and simple connectivity via the Coveo Administration Console. By deploying Coveo for ServiceNow in your ServiceNow instance, you can make your ServiceNow content and content from other sources available to your customers visiting your service portal, to your support agents working with the insight panel, etc. As a result, it’s easier for your community and personnel to find the content that’s the most relevant to their needs.
As a ServiceNow administrator or developer, you must to go through the following steps to deploy Coveo for ServiceNow in your ServiceNow instance. These deployment steps are meant to be followed linearly, as some steps require you to have done the previous steps.
- Step 1: Install the application
- Step 2: Plan for query pipelines
- Step 3: Replace the Service Portal search page
- Step 4: Replace the Service Portal search boxes
- Step 5: Configure the Case Deflection panel
- Step 6: Configure the Insight Panel
- Step 7: Customize the Insight Panel
- Step 8: Add the Page View Tracker to your portal pages
- Step 9: Configure a Recommendations panel
- Step 10: Configure the built-in Coveo-powered search page
- Step 11: Add the application to the Virtual Agent
- Step 12: Configure query filters
- Step 13: Configure machine learning models