Inserting Coveo Components
- Integrating a Coveo Full Search Page
- Integrating a Coveo Lightning Insight Panel
- Integrating a Coveo Case Deflection Component
- Integrating Coveo in a Lightning Community
- Integrating a Coveo Classic Insight Panel
- Integrating a Case Creation Page
- Integrating a Coveo Recommendation Component
- Accessing the Coveo for Salesforce Interface Editor
Integrating a Coveo Recommendation Component
The Coveo Recommendation Component is a Lightning Web Component that displays a list of recommended results. The results are based on recorded events and the history of the user who is navigating the website.
The custom token is not yet supported with the Recommendation component.
- Access your Salesforce organization.
- Create a community (see Create Communities).
- Access the Community Builder of your community (see Community Builder Overview).
- Access the page where you need to insert the component.
- In the left sidebar, click the Components tab.
- In the Components tab, under Custom Components, drag the Coveo Recommendation component and drop it where desired.
- At the top right of the page, click Preview. Then, set up the search page.
Now that you have your Coveo Recommendation component, you must set an Event Recommendation model in Coveo Cloud organization (see Coveo Machine Learning Event Recommendations Overview).