- Add or Edit Sources
- Connector Directory
- Content Security
- Edit Source Update Schedules
- Edit Source Extensions
- Manage Source Mappings
- Edit a Source JSON Configuration
- Content Retrieval Methods
- Enable Optical Character Recognition
- Customize the Indexing Process
- Limit the Indexing Process to a Certain Number of Items
Content Retrieval Methods
Some connectors can retrieve content using different methods, depending on where the data is located and how customers want Coveo to retrieve it. There can therefore be several methods for the same content type. As a result, the Add a source of content panel has tabs allowing you to browse sources by content retrieval method:
If the content to retrieve is stored by a cloud-based service, click Cloud.
If the content to retrieve is stored on an on-premises server, click On-Premises.
If you must push on-premises content to your organization via the Crawling Module, click Crawling Module.
If the desired source is unavailable, your license doesn’t include it. Contact Coveo to upgrade your license.