- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo-Powered Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- Access Token Update Required
Can't See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
When adding a facet in a search page, you choose a field that you know exists in your index and confirmed that this field is indexed in the Coveo Platform.1
1: When using the Coveo for Salesforce Free edition (deprecated) you must instead verify that the field exists in Salesforce.
However, the facet appears empty.
You have also ensured that you search interface where you insert your facet returns results that have values for this specific field.
Usually, the issue is caused because your field is not set as a facet, meaning that it can’t be used in a facet.
If your field was newly created, it may not yet be in the schema for the Coveo Search API.
If you’re using a Date field or a Numerical field with a large value, the Coveo for Salesforce Free edition (deprecated) may not be able to return the appropriate results.
You need to make your field available as a facet in the Coveo Cloud (see Add or Edit a Field).
When you have just created the field, you need to wait for the schema to be updated (see Using Custom Fields With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition).
When using a Date field or a Numerical field with a large value, you’re encouraged to remove the facet.