- Free Edition General Troubleshooting Steps
- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results in the Coveo for Salesforce Pro or Enterprise Edition
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Something Went Wrong Message When Selecting a Value in the Created By Facet
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Error While Performing JWT Flow for the Requested User When Using Customer Community or Portal User With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Filtering on NetworkScope Returns UnsupportedQueryExpressionException
- Getting a MALFORMED\_SEARCH Error When Selecting a Tab With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- The Search Token is Invalid in the Health Check Page
- An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In the Coveo Health Check Page After Deleting Coveo Cloud Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- The Source Access Token is Invalid
Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
When adding a facet in a search page, you choose a field that you know exists in your index:
You confirmed that this field is indexed in the Coveo Cloud platform.
You confirmed that this field exists in Salesforce.
However, the facet appears empty.
You have also ensured that you search interface where you insert your facet returns results that have values for this specific field.
This issue can be caused by a few things.
Your field may not be configured as a facet, meaning that it cannot be used in a facet.
If your field was newly created, it may not yet be in the schema for the Coveo Search API.
If you are using a Date field or a Numerical field with a large value, the Coveo for Salesforce Free edition may not be able to return the appropriate results.
You need to make your field available as a facet in the Coveo Cloud (see Add or Edit Fields).
When you have just created the field, you need to wait for the schema to be updated (see Using Custom Fields With the Coveo for Salesforce Free Edition).
When using a Date field or a Numerical field with a large value, you are encouraged to remove the facet.