- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo-Powered Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- Access Token Update Required
Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
After upgrading to Coveo for Salesforce 3.16, the document preview never stops loading and you can’t see the page Quick view.
This issue arises when two Quick view components are found in the same result template after your integration package update. The
CoveoSalesforceQuickview component replaces the
CoveoQuickview component, but you can’t insert both of them in the same result template.
You have to select only one Quick view component (
CoveoQuickview) for each result template. You need to remove the other component in your Visualforce Component page:
In Setup, search for and select Visualforce Component.
With Salesforce Lightning With Salesforce Classic Under Platform Tools, select Custom Code > Visualforce Components. Under Build, select Develop > Visualforce Components.
Next to your component, click Edit.
Search for your Quick view component and replace every
Quickviewwith the selected one.