- Search Interface Does Not Return the Expected Results
- Enabling the Interface Editor in Your Salesforce Organization
- Coveo-Powered Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Insight Panel Refuses to Display
- Unable to Install the Coveo Lightning Component for Community Cloud
- Error When Adding or Accessing Coveo Components in a Lightning Community
- Cannot See Values When Using an Existing Field in a Facet
- Unknown Page for the Current Site Configuration Error With Coveo Lightning Components
- Coveo Object Unavailable in Lightning Component
- The Feature is Not Activated for Your Organization
- Uncaught-DOMException-Failed-to-read-the-'responseText'-property-from-'XMLHttpRequest' Error Message When Using a Component
- Infinite Loading When Trying to Preview a Document in a Quick View
- Access Token Update Required
Access Token Update Required
When refreshing your sources, you might encounter the following message:
The [Name] source access token is invalid. You must regrant Coveo Cloud access to your Salesforce content before editing the source. The [Name] source security identity provider also requires an access token to retrieve Salesforce permissions. Since a security identity provider can be used by more than one source, ensure no source configuration will become invalid before updating the provider access token.
This issue arises when your crawling account is refreshing five or more sources at the same time, which is the maximum number of sources available.
You should create a new crawling account so the security identity provider can be used for the additional sources.