- Logging in to Coveo Cloud
- What Do You Want to Do?
- Content - Section
- Search - Section
- Machine Learning - Section
- Analytics - Section
- Organization - Section
- Settings Panel
- Using the Search Consumption Dashboard
- Review Events Related to Specific Administration Console Resources
- About Backups
- Monitoring the Coveo Cloud V2 Availability
- Supported Browsers
- Supported Languages
- User Notifications
- Logging Out of Coveo Cloud
- Administration Console Header
- Navigating the Administration Console Using a Keyboard
Supported Languages - Coveo Cloud V2
The Coveo Cloud platform can index content written in 44 languages and includes multilingual user interfaces.
The Coveo Cloud platform can index other language content as long as:
The language uses spaces to separate words
The language character set implements Unicode.
For languages meeting those requirements, most language features are supported except the language detection and stemming features.
Since result ranking is partially based on summarization and key-concept extraction techniques, English, French, German, and Spanish queries return the most relevant results consistently.
The following table presents the language features supported by each language.
Note 1: The excerpt is produced from the summary (if exists) or from the original item.