Manage an Organization
- Review Organization Information
- Use the Administration Console
- Review Organization and Platform Status
- Manage Groups
- Manage Temporary Access
- Manage API Keys
- Review Organization Activity
- Configure Notifications
- Manage Resource Snapshots
- Apply Critical Updates
- Use the Platform API
- Use the Authorization Server API
- Non-Production Organization Reference
- Organization Backup Reference
Use the Authorization Server API
The Authorization Server API exposes services which allow you to create and manage the SAML security identity provider, groups, users, and API keys in a Coveo organization. It also allows you to retrieve the list of privileges of a valid access token.
In the Coveo Administration Console, the Groups, Members, and API Keys pages use the Authorization Server API extensively (see Manage Groups, Manage Members, and Manage API Keys). It’s also possible to configure a single sign-on identity provider through the Settings panel.
The articles in this section cover various Authorization Server API use cases:
Interactive generated reference documentation is also available through Swagger UI (see Coveo Platform API - Authorization Server API).