- Use the Debug Panel
- Supported Browsers
- Use Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
- Identify the Version
- Enable Debug Information in the REST Queries
- Use the Relevance Inspector
- Use With the On-Premises Search API
- Prevent Queries Without Keywords
- Why Are Result Counts Inaccurate With Folding Enabled?
- Why Are Some Child Items Not Folded?
- Prevent Tab Captions From Being Cut Off
Use Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
noConflict, you must use
noConflict, the jQuery event queues of the different jQuery versions will be handled in separate variables.
Here’s an example how it can be used.
If done correctly, when you load the page, in the console of your browser type following commands to see the jQuery versions that are available in the page:
Returns the version of
Returns the scoped version used internally by the Coveo framework.
- Your Coveo-powered search page may not show any results.
- In the browser developer tools, in the Network tab, you may not see the
- For a line such as
$('#search').coveo('init');, you may get the error:
Uncaught TypeError: $(...).coveo isn't a functionThis error means
.coveomethods aren’t recognized.
In such a case, ensure that you follow the instructions in this article to resolve the conflict.