- Use the Debug Panel
- Supported Browsers
- Use Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
- Identify the Version
- Enable Debug Information in the REST Queries
- Use the Relevance Inspector
- Use With the On-Premises Search API
- Prevent Queries Without Keywords
- Why Are Result Counts Inaccurate With Folding Enabled?
- Why Are Some Child Items Not Folded?
- Prevent Tab Captions From Being Cut Off
Enable Debug Information in the REST Queries
debug=1 query string parameter specified. The output can be seen through the browser developer tools by looking either at the network requests directly, or through the logs in the console.
The following URL enables debug information for a search page:
It’s also possible to enable debug information for a specific search endpoint by directly setting its
debug string argument to
Enabling debug information for the default search endpoint
Coveo.SearchEndpoint.endpoints.default.caller.options.queryStringArguments.debug = 1;