- Using the Debug Panel
- Supported Browsers
- Using Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
- Identifying the Version
- Enabling Debug Information in the REST Queries
- Using the Relevance Inspector
- Using With the On-Premises Search API
- CORS Errors
- Preventing Queries Without Keywords
- Why Are Result Counts Inaccurate With Folding Enabled?
- Why Are Some Child Items Not Folded?
- Preventing Tab Captions From Being Cut Off
The on-premises Search API is officially deprecated since its May 2016 Maintenance Release (v8.0.1126).