- Before you start
- Indexing Strategies
- Excluding Sitecore Items from Your Coveo Index
- Indexing Item Content for Relevance
- Understanding How The ClickableUri Value Is Computed
- Rebuilding a Search Index
- Analyzing the Rebuild Process
- How Coveo for Sitecore Handles Sitecore Access Rights
- Indexing Performance Leading Practices
- Managing Sitecore Content in the Coveo Cloud Platform
- Browsing Through Indexed Fields
- Advanced Indexing Customizations
- Search and Relevance
- On-Premises Only Topics
Coveo for Sitecore Indexing Guide
Queries in Sitecore are driven by search indexes. Coveo queries are no exception to the rule. Once Coveo for Sitecore is installed, the first thing to do is to index your Sitecore content to make it searchable.
Setting the Indexing Scope
The default configuration of the
web indexes might not match the structure of your content tree. You’re encouraged to change your index crawling root to fit your needs (see Changing the Crawling Root of an Index).
Rebuilding a Search Index
Once you have decided the content to index, you can proceed to Rebuilding a Search Index.