- Indexing Strategies
- Excluding Sitecore Items from Your Coveo Index
- Indexing Item Content for Relevance
- Understanding How The ClickableUri Value Is Computed
- Rebuilding a Search Index
- Analyzing the Rebuild Process
- How Coveo for Sitecore Handles Sitecore Access Rights
- Indexing Performance Leading Practices
- Managing Sitecore Content in the Coveo Cloud Platform
- Browsing Through Indexed Fields
- Advanced Indexing Customizations
Indexing Item Content for Relevance
Indexing the right items is only the first step of search relevance in the indexing process.
Once you have the scope of your indexing operation set, it is time to decide what content on each item makes more sense to users.
By default, Coveo indexes an item with its permissions and fields.
Managing Fields to Index
Indexing Page Content
Every element of the Sitecore tree is an item, but to display an item to site visitors, Sitecore uses layouts and renderings.
Items with layouts can usually be rendered in a browser under the shape of a HTML web page. For this scenario, creating an HTML representation of the web page is a favored strategy when indexing for relevance.
For a set of tools to do this operation properly, see Creating an HTML Representation of Page Content.