- Indexing Strategies
- Excluding Sitecore Items from Your Coveo Index
- Indexing Item Content for Relevance
- Understanding How The ClickableUri Value Is Computed
- Rebuilding a Search Index
- Analyzing the Rebuild Process
- How Coveo for Sitecore Handles Sitecore Access Rights
- Indexing Performance Leading Practices
- Managing Sitecore Content in the Coveo Cloud Platform
- Browsing Through Indexed Fields
- Advanced Indexing Customizations
Browsing Through Indexed Fields
The Index Browser of the CES Administration Tool (Content > Index Browser) allows you to browse through all the fields indexed by Coveo for Sitecore. You can use it to validate whether any field that you configured is properly indexed.
The Content Browser of the Coveo Administration Console (SearchContent > Content Browser) allows you to browse through all the fields indexed by Coveo for Sitecore. You can use it to validate whether any field that you configured is properly indexed.
Field names have the format
XXXXX is a numerical hash value of the Coveo source name. This naming convention is necessary, as it prevents name collisions between instances of the same field across different Sitecore databases. For example, the Display Name field may exist in both the web and master databases, so the
@fdisplayname45008 fields may be created to distinguish them, although they represent the same Sitecore field conceptually.