Advanced Indexing Customizations
- Understanding the Indexing and Search Pipelines
- Understanding the REST Endpoint Pipelines
- Understanding the Analytics Pipelines
- Understanding the Coveo UI Pipelines
- Understanding the Cloud Platform Client Pipelines
- Understanding the coveoItemProcessingPipeline Pipeline
- Understanding the coveoPostItemProcessingPipeline Pipeline
- Understanding the coveoBeforeUpdatingIndexFields Pipeline
- Understanding the coveoResolveItemSite Pipeline
- Creating Computed Fields
- Overview of Field Management in the Coveo.SearchProvider.config File
- Use Separate Security Identity Providers per Sitecore Index
- Changing the Name of Sources Created in the Coveo Index
- Using Pipelines
This page is for the Sitecore pipelines only. For information on the Coveo query pipeline, see Using a Query Pipeline.
Sitecore allows you to define pipelines. A pipeline is a sequence of processors, each responsible for implementing a specific functionality in Sitecore.
While Sitecore already includes several such pipelines (defined in its
web.config file), Coveo for Sitecore also brings its own set of pipelines.
These pipelines implement indexing and search features. These are the most commonly customized pipelines.
These pipelines implement features related to the local search REST endpoint of Coveo for Sitecore.
These pipelines implement features related to Sitecore Analytics.
These pipelines implement features related to the Coveo Search UI components.
These pipelines implement features related to the client that communicates with Coveo Cloud.