Enabling Coveo Analytics in Sitecore xConnect
Coveo for Sitecore packages for Sitecore 9 versions ship with files required to enable Coveo Analytics events in Sitecore xConnect.
Enabling the events requires some manual steps that involve both your Sitecore instance and your xConnect instance.
To enable Coveo Analytics events in Sitecore xConnect
- In your Sitecore instance file system, navigate to
- In another file explorer window, open the file system of your Sitecore xConnect instance and navigate to
- Copy all JSON files from the
XConnectDefinitionsfolder into the
- In your Sitecore instance, navigate back to
- Activate the xConnect configuration file by removing the
.disabledextension of the
You can now include the
Send Analytics To Sitecore component in your page to send analytics to the Sitecore xConnect service.