Hive UI Framework
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Hive Search Page Structure
- Rendering Data Source Branch Templates
- Hive Components Reference
- Hive Renderings List
- Rule Set Editor Boosting and Filtering Rules Reference
- Query and Result Suggestions
- Hive Examples
- Understanding Prebinding Helpers
- Hive Custom Components Reference
- Using the CDN
- Inserting Custom CSS
- Overriding the Search Friendly Error Message
Using the CDN in Coveo for Sitecore Hive Framework
Using Local Resources
If you want to use the local files in your Sitecore instance instead, you must add a Data Source to your Coveo Search Resource component.
Using a CDN
The CDN is updated by the Coveo team when a new version is released. Therefore, if you’resing the CDN, Coveo can push hotfixes into the CDN and the page will automatically be updated.
Moreover, the CDN removes some load on your site and instead requests the file to an external server. Usually, this separation helps to have a more responsive search interface.
Switching Between the CDN and Local Files
From the Content Editor, create a new search page or select an existing one. Open it in the Experience Editor.
- You first need to set a data source for the Coveo Search Resources component. If it already has a data source, you can skip this step
- Find the Coveo Search Resources component, which is usually located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on it to display the related options.
Choose Add associated content.
- In the configuration window, select Create New Content.
- Select the parent item to put your Data Source and click OK.
On your search page, click on the orange Coveo icon of the Coveo Search Resources component.
- This will open a dialog page allowing you to edit the renderings data source.
- Leave the CDN version field blank to use the default version of the CDN files.
major.minorformat, as in the example below.
/Coveo/Hiveunless you enter another one in the Resources local path field.
This doesn’t affect the Coveo for Sitecore resources files, which are always local.