Most Common Issues
- Inactivity Timeout During Rebuild
- Coveo Sort Components Are Stacked in an MVC Search Page
- Security Provider Error Something Went Wrong on the Server
- Problem Accessing the Coveo Admin Service
- Problem Loading the Ninject Assembly
- Empty Strings are not Allowed Exception Occurring When Specifying Creator-Owner Permissions
- Internal Server Error When Querying the REST Service
- Editing the Properties of a Coveo Search MVC Component Freezes the Page Editor in IE11
- Error with ID NO\_DOCUMENT\_INDEXED
- Error or Document Not Found Page After Rebuilding the Indexes
- Problem Registering Search Page Events in Sitecore Analytics Database
- Sitecore Items Do Not Get Automatically Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0 Session is not Initialized Exception
- The Indexing Manager Is Reporting an Error
- Configuration Wizard error - Unable to add the certificate to the Root store. Access is denied.
- Slow Queries in a Coveo Search Page
- Issue in IE During Admin Service Configuration with the Configuration Wizard
- High Memory Usage While Rebuilding Indexes
- Root Element of a Crawler for a Coveo Index is Invalid
- 404 Errors on Coveo Usage Analytics Search Events
- HTML Version of Indexed Items Are Showing an Error Page
- Coveo Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Diagnostic Page Error - Invalid cast from System.String to Coveo.Framework.Configuration.SecurityConfiguration
- Including a Search Box with OmniboxResultList Results in Cannot read property addEventListener of null Error
- Timeout While Expanding Sitecore Security Provider
- NullReferenceException on Tracking.Current When Executing a Request for a Quick View
- Coveo for Sitecore Security Cache Refresh Issues
- How to Modify the Coveo for Sitecore Security Provider Refreshing Parameters
- 403 Forbidden Error When Calling YourSitecoreSite/coveo/rest
- Could not Load File or Assembly log4net, Version=220.127.116.11, culture=neutral
- The Sitecore Security Provider ABC has encountered a fatal exception class CSP FatalException Unable to connect to Sitecore
- No User has been Provided for the Search Request
- Opening Sitecore Indexing Manager Returns a 405 (Method Not Allowed) Error
- Secured Admin Service - Could Not Establish Trust Relationship for the SSL/TLS Secure Channel with Authority Localhost
- Hive Components - Inserting an Example Search Page Results in No Renderings
Timeout While Expanding Sitecore Security Provider
This issue affect Coveo for Sitecore 4.0 On-Premises
Your secured items are not searchable.
In the Index Browser, the secured items have nothing in their effective combined permissions.
In the CES Console or System logs, you see the following error:
Permission 11111111111111111111111111111111111111 needs update because Allowed sid 111111 has not been updated once yet
coveo_sitecoreadministrators group is very large and cannot expand within the allowed 5 minutes.
MaxAllowedTimeWithoutProgress on the Sitecore Security Provider to something higher. The default is 300 seconds, which is about 5 minutes.
- Open the Coveo Administration Tool.
- Navigate to Configuration > Security >Security Provider >[Sitecore Security Provider on Your Server]
- In the Parameters section:
- If parameter
MaxAllowedTimeWithoutProgressexists, enter a value high enough to cover the security expansion time.
- If parameter
MaxAllowedTimeWithoutProgressdoes not exist:
- Click Add Parameter.
- In the Name column, enter
- In the Value column, enter a value high enough to cover the security expansion time.
- If parameter
- Click Apply Changes.