Most Common Issues
- Inactivity Timeout During Rebuild
- Coveo Sort Components Are Stacked in an MVC Search Page
- Security Provider Error Something Went Wrong on the Server
- Problem Accessing the Coveo Admin Service
- Problem Loading the Ninject Assembly
- Empty Strings are not Allowed Exception Occurring When Specifying Creator-Owner Permissions
- Internal Server Error When Querying the REST Service
- Editing the Properties of a Coveo Search MVC Component Freezes the Page Editor in IE11
- Error with ID NO\_DOCUMENT\_INDEXED
- Error or Document Not Found Page After Rebuilding the Indexes
- Problem Registering Search Page Events in Sitecore Analytics Database
- Sitecore Items Do Not Get Automatically Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0 Session is not Initialized Exception
- The Indexing Manager Is Reporting an Error
- Configuration Wizard error - Unable to add the certificate to the Root store. Access is denied.
- Slow Queries in a Coveo Search Page
- Issue in IE During Admin Service Configuration with the Configuration Wizard
- High Memory Usage While Rebuilding Indexes
- Root Element of a Crawler for a Coveo Index is Invalid
- 404 Errors on Coveo Usage Analytics Search Events
- HTML Version of Indexed Items Are Showing an Error Page
- Coveo Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Diagnostic Page Error - Invalid cast from System.String to Coveo.Framework.Configuration.SecurityConfiguration
- Including a Search Box with OmniboxResultList Results in Cannot read property addEventListener of null Error
- Timeout While Expanding Sitecore Security Provider
- NullReferenceException on Tracking.Current When Executing a Request for a Quick View
- Coveo for Sitecore Security Cache Refresh Issues
- How to Modify the Coveo for Sitecore Security Provider Refreshing Parameters
- 403 Forbidden Error When Calling YourSitecoreSite/coveo/rest
- Could not Load File or Assembly log4net, Version=22.214.171.124, culture=neutral
- The Sitecore Security Provider ABC has encountered a fatal exception class CSP FatalException Unable to connect to Sitecore
- No User has been Provided for the Search Request
- Opening Sitecore Indexing Manager Returns a 405 (Method Not Allowed) Error
- Secured Admin Service - Could Not Establish Trust Relationship for the SSL/TLS Secure Channel with Authority Localhost
- Hive Components - Inserting an Example Search Page Results in No Renderings
Hive Components - Inserting an Example Search Page Results in No Renderings
When inserting an item from the Example Search Page branch, the resulting item has no renderings.
A conflict occurs with a Coveo Hive processor when modifying the item
Display Name attribute in the
Instead of using the branch field values, the processor uses the item Standard Values. This removes all the renderings from the newly created item layouts.
The Coveo Hive processor cannot update the renderings defined on the newly created items since they are no longer returned by Sitecore.
There are two ways to solve this issue.
Change the Event Type
Sitecore recommends changing the event type from
item:saved, as the problem only occurs when using
item:saving. Changing the type therefore fixes the issue.
Remove the Code That Modifies the Display Name
Find the handler that changes the item
Display Name in the
item:saving event and temporarily disable it to create the Example Search Page.
Here is an example of code that modifies this attribute:
item.Editing.BeginEdit(); item.Appearance.DisplayName = item.Name.Replace(" ", "-"); item.Editing.EndEdit();
If you are using Launch Sitecore, the fix is to comment out the following line in the
www.LaunchSitecore.config file, in the
<event name="item:saving> node:
<handler type="LaunchSitecore.Configuration.AuthoringExperience.ItemNaming.ItemNameHyphenHandler, LaunchSitecore" method="OnItemSaving" x:after="handler[@type='Sitecore.Tasks.ItemEventHandler']" />