Most Common Issues
- Inactivity Timeout During Rebuild
- Coveo Sort Components Are Stacked in an MVC Search Page
- Security Provider Error Something Went Wrong on the Server
- Problem Accessing the Coveo Admin Service
- Problem Loading the Ninject Assembly
- Empty Strings are not Allowed Exception Occurring When Specifying Creator-Owner Permissions
- Internal Server Error When Querying the REST Service
- Editing the Properties of a Coveo Search MVC Component Freezes the Page Editor in IE11
- Error with ID NO\_DOCUMENT\_INDEXED
- Error or Document Not Found Page After Rebuilding the Indexes
- Problem Registering Search Page Events in Sitecore Analytics Database
- Sitecore Items Do Not Get Automatically Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0 Session is not Initialized Exception
- The Indexing Manager Is Reporting an Error
- Configuration Wizard error - Unable to add the certificate to the Root store. Access is denied.
- Slow Queries in a Coveo Search Page
- Issue in IE During Admin Service Configuration with the Configuration Wizard
- High Memory Usage While Rebuilding Indexes
- Root Element of a Crawler for a Coveo Index is Invalid
- 404 Errors on Coveo Usage Analytics Search Events
- HTML Version of Indexed Items Are Showing an Error Page
- Coveo Search Page Fails to Load After Upgrade
- Diagnostic Page Error - Invalid cast from System.String to Coveo.Framework.Configuration.SecurityConfiguration
- Including a Search Box with OmniboxResultList Results in Cannot read property addEventListener of null Error
- Timeout While Expanding Sitecore Security Provider
- NullReferenceException on Tracking.Current When Executing a Request for a Quick View
- Coveo for Sitecore Security Cache Refresh Issues
- How to Modify the Coveo for Sitecore Security Provider Refreshing Parameters
- 403 Forbidden Error When Calling YourSitecoreSite/coveo/rest
- Could not Load File or Assembly log4net, Version=18.104.22.168, culture=neutral
- The Sitecore Security Provider ABC has encountered a fatal exception class CSP FatalException Unable to connect to Sitecore
- No User has been Provided for the Search Request
- Opening Sitecore Indexing Manager Returns a 405 (Method Not Allowed) Error
- Secured Admin Service - Could Not Establish Trust Relationship for the SSL/TLS Secure Channel with Authority Localhost
- Hive Components - Inserting an Example Search Page Results in No Renderings
The Sitecore Security Provider ABC has encountered a fatal exception class CSP FatalException Unable to connect to Sitecore
- When accessing your rest api on your CES machine (default location is
localhost:8080/search/rest), you have 0 results.
- A Search in the CES Administration Tool Index Browser shows search results from your Sitecore source.
- Your setup contains at least one Sitecore CM and one Sitecore CD.
- You’re indexing only the CM.
You see error messages like the ones below in your System Logs:
|WARNING|2015-06-10|10:58:54|0|class Merlin::SecurityProviderNotRegisteredException: Security Provider "Sitecore Security Provider ABC" not registered.|||
|ERROR|2015-06-10|10:58:54|0|The security provider "Sitecore Security Provider ABC" has encountered a fatal exception: class CSP::FatalException: Unable to connect to Sitecore.|||
- Coveo for Sitecore 784+
- Error Message
- Security Provider, Indexing
The problem is that the Security Provider cannot connect to the Sitecore instance and thus no content can be added to the Index.
- Open the
- Locate the
- That node needs to contain the address of the server that is indexed by Coveo. Most of the time, that’s the address of the CM).