- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table YourSitecoreSite\_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my\_Index was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Is Not Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
This issue was introduced in the initial release of Coveo for Sitecore 4.1.
When triggering a rebuild operation, the rebuild takes a long time to process the crawled items.
When a profiling pipeline using the Sitecore Pipelines Profiling page, the
ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems takes an unusual amount of CPU Wall Time.
The issue is caused by a mishandled cache key, which causes the processor to never hit the cache.
The May 2018 version of Coveo for Sitecore 4.1 contains a fix for this issue.
When using an earlier version, you can disable the processor.
Disabling the processor
Coveo configuration folder, create a new file named
In this file, copy the following code:
<!-- This file disables a problematic processor introduced in 4.1. --> <configuration xmlns:patch="http://www.sitecore.net/xmlconfig/"> <sitecore> <pipelines> <coveoInboundFilterPipeline> <processor type="Coveo.SearchProvider.InboundFilters.ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItemsInboundFilter, Coveo.SearchProviderBase"> <!-- WARNING: Disabling this processor will index Data Sources used by the Coveo for Sitecore Hive framework. --> <patch:delete /> </processor> </coveoInboundFilterPipeline> </pipelines> </sitecore> </configuration>
Possible Side Effects
If you are not using the Coveo for Sitecore Hive Framework, you can safely disable this processor without any issues.
If you are using the Hive Framework and disable the processor, Data Source items might end up in your index and might end up in your search page.