- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table YourSitecoreSite\_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my\_Index was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Is Not Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
Sitecore 8.1 only
In Sitecore 8.1, you have enabled language fallback either at the item or at the field level.
You then get one or more of the following symptoms:
- Editing an item that has language fallback enabled re-indexes the edited version, but not the versions that fallback on it.
- Quickviews of fallback items show the old version of the item rather than its updated one.
- When creating a new item with item language fallback enabled, you are unable to find the items that fall back on it in your search page.
Due to an issue in Sitecore 8.1, the items that fallback from your Sitecore items are not automatically pushed to be indexed, and are only updated on a full index rebuild.
There are three potential solutions to this issue.
Contact Sitecore Support
Sitecore has already created a patch to fix this issue in Sitecore 8.1 update 3 (8.1.160519).
You are encouraged to upgrade to this version of Sitecore, and contact them (see Sitecore Support) to install the patch in your Sitecore instance.
This is the recommended way to fix the issue.
Update Your Sitecore Version
This issue has been fixed in Sitecore 8.2. Upgrading your Sitecore 8.1 version to a Sitecore 8.2 version thus fixes the issue (see Upgrading Sitecore With Coveo for Sitecore).
Rebuild Your Search Indexes
While the fallback language items are not automatically updated in the index, rebuilding them does. You can thus decide to rebuild your indexes every time you modify an item with language fallback enabled (see Coveo for Sitecore Indexing Guide).
This method can be very time-consuming with large indexes. It should only be considered with either small indexes, or when your indexes are already regularly rebuilt.