- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table INSTANCE_HOSTNAME_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index MY_INDEX was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Isn't Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo-Powered Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
When publishing an item that has many languages on it, you see that it’s in fact indexed up to 9 times. For example, if you have an item in Danish, English and German versions, the publish will look like this:
- The Danish language item is indexed in Danish, English and German.
- The English language item is indexed in Danish, English and German.
- The German language item is indexed in Danish, English and German.
- The target item is indexed in Danish, English and German.
- Coveo for Sitecore 863+
This is a known behavior of the AddLanguagesToQueue Sitecore processor. For details on the root cause and the solution, see Publishing in Multilingual Sitecore Sites - Reducing the Overhead.