- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table YourSitecoreSite\_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my\_Index was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Is Not Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my_Index was not found
On your Sitecore Content Delivery Server, in your Sitecore logs, you see multiple occurrences of this message:
Heartbeat ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent Exception: System.ArgumentException Message: Index my\_Index was not found Source: Sitecore.ContentSearch at Sitecore.ContentSearch.ContentSearchManager.GetIndex(String name) at Sitecore.ContentSearch.Maintenance.EventHub.UpdateIndexTimestampDirectHandler(Object sender, EventArgs args) at Sitecore.Events.Event.EventSubscribers.RaiseEvent(String eventName, Object\[\] parameters, EventResult result) at Sitecore.Events.Event.RaiseEvent(String eventName, Object\[\] parameters) at Sitecore.ContentSearch.Maintenance.EventHub.<Initialize>b\_\_b(IndexingFinishedEvent event) at Sitecore.Eventing.EventProvider.RaiseEvent(Object event, Type eventType, EventContext context)
This is an error in the configuration of Sitecore itself.
The error message is caused because
[my_Index] is defined in your Content Authoring server configuration but not in your Content Delivery server.
- Coveo for Sitecore 863+
- Error Message
- Content Delivery, Index
The first thing to do is to find the
[my_Index] index on your Content Authoring Server, to do so:
- On your Content Authoring Server, do a Sitecore showconfig (
- Search for the index that is displayed in your Sitecore log (in this case,
- Determine in which configuration file the index is located.
- On your Content Delivery Server, edit the related configuration file by adding the reference to the missing index.