- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table YourSitecoreSite\_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my\_Index was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Is Not Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my_Index was not found
On your Sitecore Content Delivery Server, in your Sitecore logs, you see many occurrences of this message:
Heartbeat ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent Exception: System.ArgumentException Message: Index my\_Index was not found Source: Sitecore.ContentSearch at Sitecore.ContentSearch.ContentSearchManager.GetIndex(String name) at Sitecore.ContentSearch.Maintenance.EventHub.UpdateIndexTimestampDirectHandler(Object sender, EventArgs args) at Sitecore.Events.Event.EventSubscribers.RaiseEvent(String eventName, Object\[\] parameters, EventResult result) at Sitecore.Events.Event.RaiseEvent(String eventName, Object\[\] parameters) at Sitecore.ContentSearch.Maintenance.EventHub.<Initialize>b\_\_b(IndexingFinishedEvent event) at Sitecore.Eventing.EventProvider.RaiseEvent(Object event, Type eventType, EventContext context)
This is an error in the configuration of Sitecore itself.
The error message is caused because
[my_Index] is defined in your Content Authoring server configuration but not in your Content Delivery server.
Coveo for Sitecore 863+
Content Delivery, Index
The first thing to do is to find the
[my_Index] index on your Content Authoring Server, to do so:
On your Content Authoring Server, do a Sitecore showconfig (
Search for the index that is displayed in your Sitecore log (in this case,
Determine in which configuration file the index is located.
On your Content Delivery Server, edit the related configuration file by adding the reference to the missing index.