- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table INSTANCE_HOSTNAME_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index MY_INDEX was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Isn't Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo-Powered Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
When attempting to edit a Coveo for Sitecore Hive search page using another language version than the default one, the page appears empty.
Errors caused by invalid culture files might also appear in the browser console.
The issue is caused by the new language creating new placeholder keys, making it so that components fail to be connected together.
This issue is fixed in the April 2018 release of Coveo for Sitecore.
For older versions of Coveo for Sitecore, you can perform this workaround:
Step 1: Update the Template Fields
To update the template fields, install the Coveo for Sitecore - Set Shared Fields-1.0.zip Sitecore package.
The package contains only Sitecore items. If you have many front-ends connected to the same database, you only need to install the package once.
Step 2: Ensure that the Culture Files Exist
To support a language such as fr-CA, follow these steps:
- Verify if the culture file exists. Culture files are in the website under
- If the file
fr-CA.jsdoesn’t exist, select
fr.jsand copy it to
Step 3: Ensure that the Language Versions Exist for the Components Datasources
- Navigate to the Coveo for Sitecore Hive page, then to the datasource item.
- Select the language version (e.g., fr-CA).
- Click the Add new version link.
- Edit the Data Source item fields for the language version if needed.
- Repeat for the other Data Source items.