- An Index Should Be Configured for Database web Error Is Preventing the REST Service from Loading
- Cannot insert the value NULL into column ID, table YourSitecoreSite\_Core.dbo.Properties column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
- Coveo for Sitecore Not Properly Replicating the Sitecore Permission Model
- ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- ERROR Exception while handling event Sitecore.ContentSearch.Events.IndexingFinishedEvent, Index my\_Index was not found
- Error in the Experience Profile After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Failed to Reactivate the Organization Message in Command Center
- Field Is No Longer Indexed in the Sitecore Items
- Handler CoveoSearchEndpoint has a bad module ManagedPipelineHandler in its module list
- Items in Different Languages Are Not Automatically Indexed or Updated When Language Fallback Is Enabled
- Metadata Duplicated Keys are Producing Warnings in the Log Browser
- Missing Valid xDB License
- Multi-Value Field - Migrating from On-Premises to Cloud Version
- Opening the Experience Explorer Sets the Static Context to 'Master'
- Prebinding Is Not Applied to Elements Within a Searchbox Container
- Publishing Multi-Language Sitecore Items Leads to a Large Amount of Files Being Indexed
- Sitecore 8.0+ Error When Saving a Coveo Search Page Using the Sitecore Rule Engine
- Sitecore 8.2 With WFFM Refuses to Start After Installing Coveo for Sitecore
- Sitecore.ContentSearch.SitecoreItemCrawler.IsAncestorOf(Item item) error
- Slow Initial Rebuild Time Caused By The ExcludeCoveoDataSourceItems Processor
- Solr - Error When Initializing Coveo When Side-by-Side with Solr Is Enabled
- Solving the Conflict Between Keys from Dynamic Placeholder Modules and Coveo Dynamic Placeholders
- The Experience Editor for Non-Default Language Page Fails to Load When Using Coveo for Sitecore Hive
- The RouteData must contain an item named 'controller' error with SXA
- Two Instances of the Same Search Page Component Have Been Added on a Page but Only One is Initialized
- Unexpected Token < When Editing Page With SXA Components in Experience Editor
- Send Analytics to Sitecore Component Not Working in Sitecore 9
- Exception When Trying to Switch Organization
- Issues When the Core Database Is Disabled on Content Delivery Servers
- Content Database 'master' Not Found on a Content Delivery Server
- Coveo Analytics Events Are Not Logged in Sitecore 9.1 Analytics
- Ajax Error 500 When Using Special Characters in a Query
ERROR Error in FileWatcher Internal Buffer Overflow While Installing Coveo for Sitecore
The installation of Coveo for Sitecore fails on Sitecore 8.1 Update 1 with the following error.
... ERROR Error in FileWatcher. Internal buffer overflow. Exception: System.IO.InternalBufferOverflowException Message: Too many changes at once in directory:path-to-data-dir\Data.
The cause seems to be related to how Sitecore handles the deployment and modification of large numbers of configuration files. For more information, see Mikael Högberg’s blog post on Sitecore File Watcher Internal Buffer Overflow Exception in 8.1 update-1.
According to the blog post, it could be solved by moving the license file. In the example, the user created a license folder in the
Data directory and moved the
license.xml file in there, before applying the following
License.config patch into
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?> <configuration xmlns:patch="http://www.sitecore.net/xmlconfig/"> <sitecore> <settings> <setting name="LicenseFile"> <patch:attribute name="value">$(dataFolder)/license/license.xml</patch:attribute> </setting> </settings> </sitecore> </configuration>
Over time, several Sitecore administrators have shared additional information and suggestions regarding this issue on Mikael Högberg’s post (see Sitecore File Watcher Internal Buffer Overflow Exception in 8.1 update-1).