Customizing a Search Interface
- Creating Custom Filtering Rule Conditions in Sitecore
- Using Many Layouts for Coveo Components
- Adding Custom Parameters
- Customizing the Result Template
- Creating a Hierarchical Facet Component
- Performing Aggregation Operations on Facet Values
- jQuery Plug-In
- Link a Coveo Tab Component to Other Components
- Using Sitecore Items for a Component Properties
- Adding a Custom Geolocation Provider
Customizing the Result Template Using the Coveo for Sitecore Legacy Search UI Framework
On a Coveo search interface, a result template tells you exactly how search results are displayed (e.g. display name, modification date, printable URI, etc.). It can be easily modified to allow a full range of customization options.
The following sections explains how to modify the default template, thus allowing you to display items differently based on their template.