Search and Relevance
- Hive UI Framework
- Legacy Search UI Framework
- Using a Query Pipeline
- Altering Search Results Before They Are Displayed in a Search Interface
- Displaying External Content in a Search Interface
- Using Analytics
- Getting Started with Coveo Machine Learning
- Using Sitecore Personalization with Coveo
- Query Performance Leading Practices
- Understanding How to Leverage Virtual Users With Coveo
- Using LINQ to Customize Queries
Using LINQ to Customize Queries
Coveo for Sitecore supports the Sitecore Content Search API and the LINQ query language. However, it is not a recommended approach. The Coveo for Sitecore Hive UI Framework has been built to support all of the Coveo for Sitecore and Coveo Cloud features while still being highly configurable. Using the Content Search API will severely reduce the range of features of Coveo for Sitecore.
You can use Coveo LINQ expressions to customize queries sent to the Coveo index. This section provides an overview of the API that is available to you.