Hive UI Framework
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Hive Search Page Structure
- Rendering Data Source Branch Templates
- Hive Components Reference
- Hive Renderings List
- Rule Set Editor Boosting and Filtering Rules Reference
- Query and Result Suggestions
- Hive Examples
- Understanding Prebinding Helpers
- Hive Custom Components Reference
- Using the CDN
- Inserting Custom CSS
- Overriding the Search Friendly Error Message
Query and Result Suggestions
Query Suggestions and Result Suggestions are two Coveo for Sitecore features that can significantly improve user experience.
The Coveo ML Query Suggestions feature, which includes Type-Ahead, provides users with smart and relevant query completion suggestions based on usage analytics successful queries (see Query Suggestions).
The Coveo Results Suggestions feature enables you to display actual query results to your users as they type, immediately underneath the searchbox. This means that each change a user makes in the search box triggers a new query to the Coveo Search API (see Result Suggestions).