Hive UI Framework
- Getting Started Tutorial
- Hive Search Page Structure
- Rendering Data Source Branch Templates
- Hive Components Reference
- Hive Renderings List
- Rule Set Editor Boosting and Filtering Rules Reference
- Query and Result Suggestions
- Hive Examples
- Understanding Prebinding Helpers
- Hive Custom Components Reference
- Using the CDN
- Inserting Custom CSS
- Overriding the Search Friendly Error Message
Coveo for Sitecore Hive Getting Started Tutorial
This tutorial is meant to help developers understand the Coveo for Sitecore Hive framework, and how to get the most out of it.
Inserting an Example Search Page
If you only want to quickly create a Coveo Hive search page to explore the framework features right away, you can insert an example search page (see Inserting an Example Search Page).
Keep in mind that this page will come with a sample layout wich will most likely not fit the experience of the rest of your solution. Use the tutorial below for a step-by-step approach to integrate the framework in your solution.
Begin the Tutorial
This tutorial is a step-by-step approach to integrate the Coveo for Sitecore Hive framework in your Sitecore instance, and create your first search page.
This tutorial assumes you already have a main layout or rendering that you use for all your pages in your project.
To start the tutorial from the beginning, see Step 1: Branching the Data Sources.
A video tutorial is also available:
- Introduction to the Hive framework Part 1 - Adding the framework to your environment.
- Introduction to the Hive framework Part 2: Frame and placeholders.
Pick Up Where You Left Off
If you have already started the tutorial, select the page you previously left at to complete it: