On-Premises Only Topics
- Administering RabbitMQ
- Securing the Admin Service
- Managing Your CES License
- Managing Your CES Index
- Changing the REST Search API Default Port
- How to Load Balance Queries using CES Mirror and Coveo for Sitecore
- Installing Coveo Enterprise Search (CES)
- Scaling Out Coveo for Sitecore with CES Mirrors
- Setting Up Coveo for Sitecore in a Remote Server Configuration
- Understanding and Customizing the Binary Data Indexing Process
- Understanding the Search API Configuration File (config.yml)
- Managing Top Results
Managing Top Results
With Coveo Cloud, Top Results have been renamed Featured Results and are managed from the Query Pipelines. See Manage Featured Result Rules.
When developing a search-driven website, you may want to manually define some items to appear first in the list of search results. It turns out that Top Results was made with this exact purpose in mind. You can now configure Coveo Top Results using the Sitecore UI.
This section covers The following articles:
A top result works by boosting a result ranking in such a way that it appears first in the list of search results. A top result is composed of two things:
A list of queries.
An ordered list of documents.
Therefore, whenever a user performs a query that matches any one of the top results queries, the associated top result documents are brought at the top of the list of search results.
- You can now proceed to Configuring the Top Results Folder.