- Configuring a New Result Template
- Creating a Simple Listing Page
- Inserting and Configuring a Global Search Box
- Inserting and Customizing a Distance Resources Component
- Inserting Custom Components in an Existing Search Interface
- Integrate the Search Interface in an Existing Page
- Translating Fields to the Coveo Format
- Overriding Coveo for Sitecore Hive Initialization Options
- Creating a Custom Hive Component - Multi-Sort Tutorial
Integrate the Search Interface in an Existing Page
There are multiple ways in which you can include the Search Interface in an existing page.
Adding the Component as an Allowed Control
If you already have placeholder settings for your controls, you can add the
Coveo Search Interface in the Allowed Controls.
On your Placeholder Settings item, in the Allowed Controls field, select the Edit button.
Coveo Search Interfacecontrol and click Select. It is located in
/sitecore/renderings/Coveo Hive/Search Interfaces.
You will also need the
Coveo Search Resources included in the same page. It is located in
Adding the Component From Presentation Details
You can also manually add the control from the presentation details.
- In Presentation > Details, select the Shared or Final layout depending on your needs.
In the required device, select the Edit Button.
In the Controls section, select the Add button
Coveo Search Interfacecomponent and add your placeholder name in the Add to placeholder field before clicking Select.
Click on the newly added component, and select Edit.
Select the Browse button in the Data Source section.
- Select or create a Data Source like you would normally in the Experience Editor.
This will set the required Data Source for the Search Interface. Without a Data Source, the Search Interface will not work properly.