- Coveo Control Panel Administration Access
- Understanding the Command Center
- Introduction to the Coveo Configuration files
- Understanding the Coveo Search Provider Configuration File
- Managing Your License
- Understanding the REST Endpoint Configuration Files
- Changing the Default Coveo for Sitecore REST Endpoint Proxy Path
- Accessing the Coveo for Sitecore API
Coveo Control Panel Administration Access
All Sitecore administrators have access to the Coveo Search section of the Sitecore Control Panel.
If a user needs to have access to the Coveo Search section without being a Sitecore administrator, you can assign it to the
sitecore\Coveo Admin role.
Add a User/Role to the Coveo Admin Role
- Open the Role Manager.
Select the sitecore\Coveo Admin role and choose the Members menu item.
The Members dialog will be displayed. Choose Add.
The Add an Account dialog will be displayed. Choose the Account Type and select the User or Role you want to add.
- Click OK and then Close.