- Installing the Application
- Configuring the Application
- Inserting Coveo Components
- Configuring a Salesforce Source
- Going to Production
- Getting Started with Coveo Case Assist
- Getting Started With Coveo for Einstein Bots
- Getting Started With Coveo for Salesforce B2B Commerce on Lightning Experience
- Getting Started With Coveo for Salesforce B2B Commerce for Visualforce
Getting Started With Coveo for Einstein Bots
Coveo for Einstein Bots brings enterprise-grade AI-powered search to answer questions outside of those anticipated by Einstein Bot dialogs. It allows chatbot users to quickly have access to multiple sources of customer service content such as knowledge articles, YouTube videos and PDF documents, and much more.
In your Einstein bots, you can integrate API calls to the Coveo Platform to take advantage of Coveo’s powerful search and recommendation capabilities using one of the following approaches:
Using Lightning Web Components
You can call the Coveo Platform via a Salesforce Lightning Web Component. This open source GitHub project shows an example of a Salesforce Einstein bot sending queries to a Coveo organization and rendering the provided results while recording usage analytics events.