Just like the Coveo Usage Analytics module, the Sitecore Analytics module allows you to track analytics data for a Coveo-Powered Search Page. The various events that occur within it are logged in the Sitecore Analytics database, where they can be used to generate custom reports and help you personalize your pages.
The following pages describe how to configure the Sitecore Analytics module and how to use the collected data to personalize the end-user experience.
- Configuring Coveo events in Sitecore Analytics
- Changing the Events Data
- Recording Custom Events
- Tracking Events Into an External Database
- Querying Page Events in the Analytics Database
- Available Page Events
- Sitecore Page Events Logged by Coveo for Sitecore
- Understanding the Experience Profile
- Customize Page Events Caption Displayed in Experience Profile
- Leveraging Sitecore Analytics in Coveo for Sitecore