- Configuring Coveo events in Sitecore Analytics
- Changing the Events Data
- Recording Custom Events
- Tracking Events Into an External Database
- Querying Page Events in the Analytics Database
- Available Page Events
- Sitecore Page Events Logged by Coveo for Sitecore
- Understanding the Experience Profile
- Customize Page Events Caption Displayed in Experience Profile
- Leveraging Sitecore Analytics in Coveo for Sitecore
Querying Page Events in the Analytics Database
Knowing how to query page events directly in the Analytics database can be useful to validate that events coming from a Coveo Search Interface are correctly logged.
The process varies depending on whether you’re using the Sitecore xDB or the older DMS.
Querying xDB Page Events
This procedure applies to Sitecore versions supporting the xDB, starting from Sitecore 7.5.X.
- Download and install Robomongo.
- Open Robomongo and connect to
Look for the
Interactionscollection in the
analyticsdatabase. Double-click it and you should get a list of documents.
By default, the documents are ordered by ascending date of insertion. Expand one of the latest documents; you should see a number of properties there. Expand the
- Expand one of the
Pageselement. You should get an array of
PageEvents. Expand this array to see the page events that have been logged.
Querying DMS Page Events
This procedure applies to Sitecore versions supporting the DMS, from Sitecore 7.0.X to Sitecore 7.2.X.
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and connect to your current database.
- Find the analytics database related to your current Sitecore instance. It should be named similar to
dbo.PageEventstable of the analytics database.
SELECT the top 1000 rows of this database. You should get the latest page events.