- Using the Debug Panel
- Supported Browsers
- Using Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
- Identifying the Version
- Enabling Debug Information in the REST Queries
- Using the Relevance Inspector
- Using With the On-Premises Search API
- Preventing Queries Without Keywords
- Why Are Result Counts Inaccurate With Folding Enabled?
- Why Are Some Child Items Not Folded?
- Preventing Tab Captions From Being Cut Off
|Browser||Supported browser versions|
|Search interface||Interface Editor|
|Google Chrome||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Safari||Latest stable (on OS X and iOS, but not on Windows, as it's no longer supported by Apple)|
When using Internet Explorer (IE), if an
To do so in IE 11:
Click on the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the window.
Select Internet Options.
Select the Security tab.
Click the Trusted Sites icon, then click the Sites button.
Add the URL of your search page (make sure you use HTTPS), as well as https://platform.cloud.coveo.com.
Delete cookies, clear browser cache, and restart IE.
Rather than using this workaround, a better alternative is to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
|Mobile Operating System||Supported Versions|
|Safari / iOS||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Chrome / Android||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Chrome / iOS||Latest stable and previous major version|