- Using the Debug Panel
- Supported Browsers
- Using Two Versions of jQuery in the Same Page
- Identifying the Version
- Enabling Debug Information in the REST Queries
- Using the Relevance Inspector
- Using With the On-Premises Search API
- CORS Errors
- Preventing Queries Without Keywords
- Why Are Result Counts Inaccurate With Folding Enabled?
- Why Are Some Child Items Not Folded?
- Preventing Tab Captions From Being Cut Off
|Browser||Supported browser versions|
|Search interface||Interface Editor|
|Google Chrome||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Mozilla Firefox||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Safari||Latest stable (on OS X and iOS, but not on Windows, as it is no longer supported by Apple)|
When using Internet Explorer (IE), if an
To do so in IE 11:
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the window.
- Select Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click the Trusted Sites icon, then click the Sites button.
- Add the URL of your search page (make sure you use HTTPS), as well as https://platform.cloud.coveo.com.
- Delete cookies, clear browser cache, and restart IE.
Rather than using this workaround, a better alternative is to upgrade to the latest version of Microsoft Edge.
|Mobile Operating System||Supported Versions|
|Safari / iOS||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Chrome / Android||Latest stable and previous major version|
|Chrome / iOS||Latest stable and previous major version|