- Managing the Query Pipeline
Determining if the Query Pipeline Is Coded in the Search Interface
Your setup can also use mechanisms to select which query pipeline is used for a specific query (see Query Pipeline Routing Leading Practices and Rules).
You must use browser developer tools to determine if a query pipeline is coded directly in a search interface.
To determine if a query pipeline is hardcoded in the Search Interface
- Open the developer tools console, select the Network tab, and then select the XHR filter.
- Back to the search interface, perform a query.
- In the developers tool console, select the last search event with a
- In the Headers tab, in the Form Data section, look for a
Pipelineline and its value. The