- Accessing the Interface Editor
- Adding Pipeline Context
- Adding Facets
- Removing Facets
- Adding Tabs
- Enabling Search As You Type
- Configuring Search Result Templates
- Adding the Export to Excel Feature to a Search Page
- Customizing the Localization of a Search Interface
- Identifying Your Interface Editor Version
- Legacy Interface Editor Overview
The Interface Editor allows you to define one or more search result HTML templates structured in configurable rows and cells into which you can drag-and-drop search results components. You can set a condition on each template to determine which template is applied for each search result.
|1||Search result template grid|
|2||Search result preview|
|3||Available search results components to drag-and-drop in the template grid|
|4||Tab to switch to the Code view|
In Salesforce, the All Content of your search page presents results of various Salesforce objects (Case, Account, Contact, Knowledge article) and from other repositories such as Exchange emails.
You can start with the appropriate out-of-the-box search result template that comes with Interface Editor and customize the template for each of these result types to present to your users the most appropriate information for each result type.