- Accessing the Interface Editor
- Adding Pipeline Context
- Adding Facets
- Removing Facets
- Adding Tabs
- Enabling Search As You Type
- Configuring Search Result Templates
- Adding the Export to Excel Feature to a Search Page
- Customizing the Localization of a Search Interface
- Identifying Your Interface Editor Version
- Legacy Interface Editor Overview
Identifying Your Interface Editor Version
To identify your Interface Editor version
When using the Coveo for Salesforce or Coveo for Dynamics integrations, look at the release notes of your version of those integrations (see Coveo for Salesforce - Release Notes and Coveo for Dynamics - Release Notes).
In those release notes should be the Interface Editor version number.
Otherwise, access the Interface Editor for the search page you wish to modify (see Accessing the Coveo Interface Editor).
Open your browser console. This is typically done either by pressing
F12, or by pressing
In the Console tab, type in
Coveo.InterfaceEditor.version, and press
At the bottom of the Search As You Type or Searchbox Options panel, select Apply or Save.
You should have one of two possible answers:
If the console returns a number, you have successfully identified your Interface Editor version number.
If the console returns
undefined, your Interface Editor version dates prior to the 1.2.8 version.