Leverage Machine Learning
- Machine Learning Overview
- Use Product Recommendations (PR)
- Use Dynamic Navigation Experience (DNE)
- Use Automatic Relevance Tuning (ART)
- Use Query Suggestions (QS)
- Use Event Recommendations (ER)
- Manage Models
- Custom Context
- User Profile
- Understanding User Stitching
Use Query Suggestions (QS)
Coveo ML QS models:
Identify exact, partial, or fuzzy matches with typed characters anywhere in any individual keyword appearing in any order.
Stem query suggestion keywords to remove duplicates.
Offer the most relevant recommendations by ranking query suggestions by considering the following:
Only consider queries that were followed by clicked search results a specific number of times (see Reviewing Coveo Machine Learning Query Suggestion Candidates). This prevents infrequent queries from polluting the suggestions.
Members with the required privileges can configure and activate Coveo ML QS in a few clicks. Developers can leverage the feature in the desired search interface.