Improve the Experience
- Create a Simple Result List
- Add Related Controls
- List Result Sort Options in a Dropdown
- Toggle Between a List and a Card Result Layout
- Insert a Category Facet
- Override Coveo for Sitecore Hive Initialization Options
- Use Custom Initialization Scripts
- Configure Custom Ranges for Range Facets
- Insert and Customize a Distance Resources Component
- Use Sitecore Personalization With Coveo
- Duplicate a Coveo for Sitecore Component to Modify Its HTML
- Create Custom Components
The February 2019 version of Coveo for Sitecore added a new rendering data source feature called
Additional Data Attributes on many Coveo for Sitecore Hive components.
You have added several tabs in your Coveo for Sitecore search interface.
The default sorting order of the search results is set to
sort option (see Tab Component - Sort).
To set the sorting order of search results for a specific tab
Experience Editor, select the tab component to set the sort order on.
On the floating toolbar, click the
Edit the rendering’s data sourcebutton.
Scroll to the
Save and publish your changes.